extension for financial aid

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

surfstarj

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
So if you are granted a (short!) extension past the May 15 deadline for financial aid consideration in making your decision, do you forfeit your $100 deposit from the other school once you do make your decision?

Members don't see this ad.

So if you are granted a (short!) extension past the May 15 deadline for financial aid consideration in making your decision, do you forfeit your $100 deposit from the other school once you do make your decision?
I wouldn't expect to get the deposit back but they'll probably give you time to make the decision. This is probably a discussion to have with the schools involved if you want a definitive answer.

I wouldn't expect to get the deposit back but they'll probably give you time to make the decision. This is probably a discussion to have with the schools involved if you want a definitive answer.

Thanks. I'm about 5 minutes away from pulling the trigger (of my decision, that is) but it sort of came up as my last minute thought anyway.