SDN members see fewer ads and full resolution images. Join our non-profit community!


Discussion in 'General International Discussion' started by sri, May 31, 2001.

  1. sri

    sri New Member

    May 30, 2001

    I am IMG from INDIA,completed my USMLE steps
    with scores 96% & 87%.
    and going for CSA.

    I heard we need to have clinical experience in US to get into a program,
    I am interested in cardiology,I reside in MISSOURI/columbia.
    we have a university here and they have ongoing research and i am interested in joining but dont know whom to contact.
    please advice.

    which one is better-
    research experience/observership.
    how do i get into one.
    any feedback appreciated.

    thanks in advance.
    sri. :confused: [​IMG] :confused:
  2. SDN Members don't see this ad. About the ads.
  3. Dreamer

    Dreamer Senior Member 10+ Year Member

    Apr 12, 2001
    Hay, I do not think you have to worry about anything with your scores. You might call the research cente and ask them directly can you come or what is actually better, send them a letter.

Share This Page