Extra! Extra! D.O in the news...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Airborne29

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Army doctor Lt. Col. Terry Lakin believes Obama does not meet the constitutional requirements to be president and commander-in-chief because Lakin believes the president was not born in the United States.

What's very interesting in this case is that he's a D.O. He's highly decorated physician and well respected.

What do you guys think about this? :rolleyes:

I think its a bad move on his part and not because he's standing for what he believes in, but I wouldn't risk flushing 18 years of service and pension over this. I'd do what every other Col/General does if I was Lakin, I'd wait until retirement!

Members don't see this ad.

*****. Gives anyone associated to him a bad name.

The only people that don't believe he is a born US citizen and perpetuating this myth are xenophobes refusing to accept reality or logic.

Members don't see this ad :)
The only people that don't believe he is a born US citizen and perpetuating this myth are xenophobes refusing to accept reality or logic.

"Sure, I've been called a xenophobe, but the truth is, I'm not. I honestly just feel that America is the best country and the other countries aren't as good. That used to be called patriotism."

- Kenny Powers

obamafacepalm.jpg

I can not believe people honestly think that he was not born in the United States.