EXTRA! EXTRA!: UC DAVIS Info. regarding hold post interview

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by jmejia1, Mar 18, 2002.

1. jmejia1

jmejia1 Senior Member

I was correct by assuming that UC Davis has NOT rejected ANYONE post-interview. They are putting everyone not granted an outright acceptance on the "hold" category. I got this straight from the admissions office. Also, I was told that UC DAVIS is being "stingy" with acceptances and are granting them to only a select bunch.

When everyone is done interviewing and IF there are still any acceptance spots left, then they'll decide on those on hold. Yes, only IF there are spots left will they offer outright acceptances to those on the hold list. Therefore, most of us on that list are either waiting for a rejection letter or a waitlist notification.

It's not a good place be, especially since normally they would've rejected some on the list but for safe keep are putting them on the "hold" list.

that really blows.

UC Davis has just dropped to the bottom of my list even if they were to offer me an acceptance.

2. Thread continues after this sponsor message. SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. altaskier

altaskier Altaholics Anonymous 92'

Hmm......I figured that we'd be going for an a spot on the waitlist or for a rejection. That's tough. TOUGH! They are very selective on who they interview and admit.

4. altaskier

altaskier Altaholics Anonymous 92'

So......then are there people on the waitlist at UCD right now? Or, is everyone just in the hold pile.

5. jifi

jifi Member

when is ucd done with interviews?