TucsonDDS

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jul 28, 2004
Status
So a little girl I took care of during her Bone Marrow Transplant wrote into extreme home makeover to have the transplant unit redone. They are starting today and will finish up on thursday. Apparently they are also going to do her house while she is down here "supervising" the work being done. I can't wait to see what they do.

angeeeeee

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Oct 3, 2004
Seattle
Status
Dental Student
TucsonDDS said:
So a little girl I took care of during her Bone Marrow Transplant wrote into extreme home makeover to have the transplant unit redone. They are starting today and will finish up on thursday. Apparently they are also going to do her house while she is down here "supervising" the work being done. I can't wait to see what they do.

Thats a great story..thanks! :)

J2AZ

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Aug 11, 2004
Status
Hey TucsonDDS where in Tucson will they be? UMC, TMC? I would love to go down and say "move that BUS!!!" on the final day.

OP
T

TucsonDDS

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jul 28, 2004
Status
J2AZ said:
Hey TucsonDDS where in Tucson will they be? UMC, TMC? I would love to go down and say "move that BUS!!!" on the final day.

UMC, specifically 3NW. The little girl is from Gilbert and I would figure that is where Ty will be with the majority of the crew. I am really curious how involved they will get with the rooms in the hospital considering they are all positive pressure rooms with hepa filters and all of the air, vacuum, oxygen lines and everything. It should be neet.