extreme laziness anyone?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

pacbum

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
so i think that an acceptance the day before finals week was the worst thing that could've happened to my grades this quarter...oh well.

Members don't see this ad.

i agree. i planned on doing some major studying this weekend but its sunday and i havent opened a book yet. i guess its just the excitement of being accepted. im sure it will hit me monday morning that i still have to finish out this semester but it sure beats having to study for finals without having an acceptance though.

the only thing it has been hard on has been my liver

Members don't see this ad :)
yeah...don't feel like studying...got 4 finals lol. Also I'm sick from flu...this is going to hurt bad :p

i agree..i'd say its been a little tough on both my grades and my liver...
question though...i got the official acceptance packet yesterday in the mail, and it says "you've been offered a spot..blah blah provided you maintain the grade point average you have achieved thus far and fulfill all conditions of your admission blah blah."
So what does that mean, how good to the grades have to be? I have a pretty high GPA now, but now that i know i'm in i don't care quite as much, i just want to make sure it stays above a 3.75...do you think that's fine...how picky do you think they are with that sort of thing?
Any thoughts would be appreciated, thanks!

well for Penn it said we just had to get C's. (never gotten c's an don't intend to start now, but it's nice to know i have that little buffer)
depends on the school though

yeah...don't feel like studying...got 4 finals lol. Also I'm sick from flu...this is going to hurt bad :p

I hear that. Sick from the flu, and just can't bring myself to open these dang books.