F forms

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

JScrusader

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
What did everyone think? I thought verbal was long and PS wasn't to bad. I was happy with the minimal orgo in the bio sections.

Members don't see this ad.

Whoah, what a crazy question.

I wouldn't think so, density is dependent on the molecular interactions of the molecules..so it *shouldn't* affect it. Please correct me if i'm wrong, I'm curious about this.

- Focus

i agree with focus

p=m/v no where in that formula it talks about vaccum

Members don't see this ad :)
Density is also temperature dependent and I can't recall any of the choices. DOes anyone remember the question?

Was it a hidden phase change question? Placing a liquid into a vacuum will convert it into a gas, which will have a definite density decrease. If the liquid is ideal, and therefore non-compressible, it should not be affected by changes in external pressure. If it is not ideal, then the density will decrease by a slight amount if placed into a vacuum.

How anal was the question?

another question, what happens to a shuttle that is in a circular orbit when it increases its tangential acceleration? does the radius increase or decrease? or does it move to an eliptical orbit? or does it spiral into space?