FA & Qbanks for Anatomy?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

swtiepie711

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I did a search but came up with mostly old posts - maybe not using the correct search terms.

I went to "review" anatomy today but found it surprisingly hard after having been away from it for >1 year! What do pp use to study anatomy?

Contemplating FA + whatever is in the qbanks, but wasn't sure if that's adequate? Is it necessary to get a review book like HY? Is anatomy still considered "low yield" for the boards?

TIA!

Members don't see this ad.

I did a search but came up with mostly old posts - maybe not using the correct search terms.

I went to "review" anatomy today but found it surprisingly hard after having been away from it for >1 year! What do pp use to study anatomy?

Contemplating FA + whatever is in the qbanks, but wasn't sure if that's adequate? Is it necessary to get a review book like HY? Is anatomy still considered "low yield" for the boards?

TIA!

It's a bit lengthy, but I am doing Kaplan Anatomy, which is neuro + embryo inclusive. It's an awesome book, but may be a bit overkill. If nothing else, check it out for the images and tables at the very least.