1. The SDN iPhone App is back and free through November! Get it today and please post a review on the App Store!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Guest, be sure to check out How To Get Into Dental School, our free downloadable PDF with step-by-step details for dental school applicants!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

facebook group for UTDB 2013 is up: UTHSC-Houston Dental Branch Class of 2013

Discussion in 'Pre-Dental' started by SweeToothCowboy, Dec 2, 2008.

1. SweeToothCowboy

2+ Year Member

Pre-Dental
    facebook group for UTDB 2013 is up: UTHSC-Houston Dental Branch Class of 2013

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. TheGreenWave

Dentist 5+ Year Member

Dentist
    Nice, you should prolly get a picture up. I'm gonna visit Baylor and the Dental Branch over winter break then make my final decision. Leaning towards H-town though, so I'll prolly join in the next couple weeks.

If you dont mind, why did you choose houston?

4. SweeToothCowboy

2+ Year Member

Pre-Dental
    few reasons that I could come up with on top of my head:

1. Just like the email said "welcome to the UTDB family", and thats the first thing i felt when i was there.
    2. Located in the largest medical center in the US (might be one of the largest in the world who knows), which means endless opportunities for us as health care practitioners.
    3. Brand new school for us in 2011 (as projected)
    4. And I simply love Houston!!!