Facial Twitch...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

kltmd

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
If I ever have to look at those cranial nerves again, I think I'll develop a pemanent facial twitch... is that parasympathetic innervation to V1, 2, or 3?? Our class celebrated the end of Anatomy by watching the old movie "Gross Anatomy." When we got to the part where they were studying cranial nerves, I think we all wanted to throw something at the screen!! Best wishes to those of you who have yet to experience the joy...

Members don't see this ad.

congratulations on being done! Tufts drew out Anatomy for the whole semester last year (this year's MI's will get something different this year, I'm not sure what) and I was SO glad to be done! Head and neck was definitely the hardest exam, and on the practical they picked the most awful-looking, shredded nerves for us to identify. I'm getting a little taste of the cranial nerves again in Neuroscience, we are now learning the brainstem and where all the nuclei are and which cranial nerves come out of them. anyway, good luck, I can tell you from personal experience that you will have a LOT more free time now that anatomy is over!:)