Dismiss Notice
SDN members see fewer ads and full resolution images. Join our non-profit community!

FAFSA question

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by nray, Mar 11, 2002.

1. nray

nray Senior Member

Does everyone have to fill out the FAFSA form if you haven't even interviewed yet. I read somewhere that the deadline is April 1. I thought only after you were accepted do you fill this form out.

2. Thread continues after this sponsor message. SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. oldman

oldman Senior Citizen
    Gold Donor

Attending Physician
    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by nray:
    <strong>Does everyone have to fill out the FAFSA form if you haven't even interviewed yet. I read somewhere that the deadline is April 1. I thought only after you were accepted do you fill this form out.</strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">the deadlines vary by state. basically fill it out as soon as you can and submit it to schools that you have been accepted to or think you migh be accepted to.

4. Gainer

Gainer Prefrontal Sclerosis

Also you can send it to a maximum of 6 schools, but you can change where to send it after the fact, online. So I'd say do it NOW, and change if you need it.