kiwie07

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jul 5, 2004
Status
sorry if this is duplicated... i tried searching but i keep on ending up with a blank page. anyways,

do you put down schools that you haven't received a decision for on your fafsa? or do you want until you get a decision?

you can tell that i've been paying close attention to those finaid talks. ;) haha.
g'luck this week too!

the other Dr.

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jul 11, 2004
Status
I resubmitted my FAFSA to include all school where I have interviewed in addition to accepted schools.

kiwie07 said:
sorry if this is duplicated... i tried searching but i keep on ending up with a blank page. anyways,

do you put down schools that you haven't received a decision for on your fafsa? or do you want until you get a decision?

you can tell that i've been paying close attention to those finaid talks. ;) haha.
g'luck this week too!

lulubean

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Nov 8, 2004
Status
Resident [Any Field]
you put 'em all down - even if there is a remote chance you will attend the school, add it.

somewhere on aamc.org there is a list of all the schools and deadlines to receive the SAR report from fafsa. might be helpful.

Uegis

1 Down 3 To Go
10+ Year Member
Aug 15, 2004
www.mdapplicants.com
Status
Resident [Any Field]
How do u submit more than the six schools allowed? I am on a few waitlists, so I want to add those to. Thanks for any help!

the other Dr.

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jul 11, 2004
Status
Re-submit your FAFSA and change the schools. I called yesterday and the person on the phone said that once you initially submit and put 6 schools, they have permission to access your info anytime. When resubmitting you will just be allowing 6 more schools to have access. I was told that by adding the new it would not deny access to the previous 6. The number to FAFSA is 1-800-433-3243. You can also look at the website, fafsa.ed.gov and search the FAQ's. Hope this helps.

Uegis said:
How do u submit more than the six schools allowed? I am on a few waitlists, so I want to add those to. Thanks for any help!