Failed CT MPJE

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

eaglesfan1392

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello

I just found out I failed MPJE (67). Probs the saddest I've been in a while but I'm trying to figure out when the earliest I can take the exam. If anyone else had failed, can you please let me know how long it took to get your new ATT? The site says at least 30 days. Should I register now to guarantee it early? Some advice would help. Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Hey I am taking CT law exam in 2nd week of August. Can you please share your experience? I will really appreciate that!

Well if the website says you must wait 30 days to retake it then you must wait 30 days. Doesn't matter when you register. Not rocket science; I would suggest studying while you wait.

Hey everyone, I took the MPJE a few days ago.
Turns out I didn't pass again. Got a 74!!

I wanted to know what everyone was doing to study

Here is what I was doing:
-read statutes
-rx prep questions online
-study self-made study guide

Are there any websites that are preferred for practice on the MPJE?? (Ex: pharmacyexams.com, prempje.com)

Members don't see this ad :)
Ok so I took the MPJE for the third time on Thursday.
Still feel horrible about it only now if I don't pass, I won't be able to continue my residency program.

I wanted to know if someone could give me some advice to finding a new job right now. I seriously am in big trouble and I have no idea what is going to happen next!!
Please help!

Hello

I just found out I failed MPJE (67). Probs the saddest I've been in a while but I'm trying to figure out when the earliest I can take the exam. If anyone else had failed, can you please let me know how long it took to get your new ATT? The site says at least 30 days. Should I register now to guarantee it early? Some advice would help. Thanks!
do you have any notes on the connecticut mpje??

Hey everyone, I took the MPJE a few days ago.
Turns out I didn't pass again. Got a 74!!

I wanted to know what everyone was doing to study

Here is what I was doing:
-read statutes
-rx prep questions online
-study self-made study guide

Are there any websites that are preferred for practice on the MPJE??
do you know what worked and didn't work for you while taking the connecticut mpje?

Hello

can you tell me what worked for you the second time??