Failed Naplex 3 times then passed with 115

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

oyeinternet

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello.

I am doing this now because I promised the Passnaplex now Dr. Ali that I would . I have never met him my whole life but called him after I scored a 73 on my 3rd naplex attempt. Like you probably guessed I am a foreign grad and by no means stupid. I was just careless in that I somewhat refused to put in the necessary work for my naplex on my first 2 attempts. Being military, my job took me far away from a pharmacy and I still decided to write it a 3rd time hence the failed score.
At the time I contacted him, I had began to believe I did not have what it takes to pass and would need to seek another career. He encouraged me to discard my plethora of resources. Focus on the passnaplex videos and the books. I had attempted the rxprep videos in the past so it is not as though I had not tried. What was different this time however was the fact that I put in a lot more work and the passnaplexnow videos were broken down to the most basic levels. It did not assume you knew anything unlike the rxprep resources. The books were also very easy to understand but detailed as well. I used the rxprep book to study after the passnaplex videos and books and like most people realized they both contained the same information. It was a lot better after the passnaplexnow books. This review is really not for US grads but if you are foreign, I do recommend you use the videos and the books first and maybe with rx prep. Ignore all the books people keep telling you are must haves and go over the resources repeatedly. Good luck. Finally I get to start my PharmD. Yippie. Now another 24 months of school.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
when did you take your test? I took the test on Dec.16 and I am in CA, but I have not received my result yet.

Hello.

I am doing this now because I promised the Passnaplex now Dr. Ali that I would . I have never met him my whole life but called him after I scored a 73 on my 3rd naplex attempt. Like you probably guessed I am a foreign grad and by no means stupid. I was just careless in that I somewhat refused to put in the necessary work for my naplex on my first 2 attempts. Being military, my job took me far away from a pharmacy and I still decided to write it a 3rd time hence the failed score.
At the time I contacted him, I had began to believe I did not have what it takes to pass and would need to seek another career. He encouraged me to discard my plethora of resources. Focus on the passnaplex videos and the books. I had attempted the rxprep videos in the past so it is not as though I had not tried. What was different this time however was the fact that I put in a lot more work and the passnaplexnow videos were broken down to the most basic levels. It did not assume you knew anything unlike the rxprep resources. The books were also very easy to understand but detailed as well. I used the rxprep book to study after the passnaplex videos and books and like most people realized they both contained the same information. It was a lot better after the passnaplexnow books. This review is really not for US grads but if you are foreign, I do recommend you use the videos and the books first and maybe with rx prep. Ignore all the books people keep telling you are must haves and go over the resources repeatedly. Good luck. Finally I get to start my PharmD. Yippie. Now another 24 months of school.
This was my third attempt on NAPLEX.
on my second attempt in June I scored 73 and on third one in October after I got 74 , in my first attempt in feb I had score of 64
while I scored 78 on prenaplex just 4 days before exam.
I'm so heart broken now I don't even know what process do I have to go through to apply for 4 th time in NY.
I am a foreign graduate so I knew I had to put more effort despite putting all efforts in I failed one time by 2 point and next time by one point .
I know lot of people would say it and I've heard it before that it's a minimum competency exam if you can not pass it you should not be practicing pharmacy.
I'm looking for help I saw your post on SDN
Do you know any in person NAPLEX review classes or do you have any suggestions
Do you have dr Ali contact

Go to passnplexnow.com ask for Abraham, he'll be able to get you a discount. You actually don't need the whole package for one year?

Reactions: 1 user