Failed Naplex...74

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sweetgenuine04

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey,

Unfortunately found out the bad news, I failed my Naplex on my first try with 74, really disheartening right now...after 2 months of hardcore studying. Does anyone know if restoring might help me? Also I took the Naplex in Florida, can I go to another state and bypass the 91 day waiting rule?, thanks in advance

Members don't see this ad.

Hey,

Unfortunately found out the bad news, I failed my Naplex on my first try with 74, really disheartening right now...after 2 months of hardcore studying. Does anyone know if restoring might help me? Also I took the Naplex in Florida, can I go to another state and bypass the 91 day waiting rule?, thanks in advance

That's a bummer, I believe 91 days is the rule of every state!

Hey,

Got a question, are going to graduate this May? If you are how did you qualify to take the NAPLEX, i thought you had to wait after graduation in order to take the exam?

Could be one of those fast track programs. I hear some of them get done in September or something like that.

Members don't see this ad :)
hello,hope all is well.have you taken your test again.if you did what did you do differently.i just failed too and do not know what to do

hello,hope all is well.have you taken your test again.if you did what did you do differently.i just failed too and do not know what to do

Here are some useful tips:

Prontopass in my opinion goes way into detail and it's waste of time, just do the math section of it. That's it. I'm being serious they just print everything there is out there on paper don't waste your time.

Rxprep is the best out of the worse. read the book at least 4x and summarize it. then just go over your summary sheets.

Good Luck!

Hey,

that's so close! what did you use to study the first time?