Failed Naplex! You shouldn't be a pharmacist!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Pharma.Prince

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi friends

I completely disagree with the statement "if you can't pass this test, you shouldn't be a pharmacist". This is such a discouraging statement to see in a place where people come to share and receive advice/experiences.

So, I just want to throw this out there.....You have successfully completed pharmacy school already! So, you ARE a pharmacist, right? Schools don't just hand these things out. No, you had to work hard for it and you had to EARN it!

When was the last time you heard a patient say "I need to know how many times you attempted the NAPLEX before I let you help me in anyway."???
In the end, it doesn't matter whether you passed your NAPLEX on the 1st try or the 240th try! Some people are good at taking these types of tests, and others need another shot.

Please don't let any test defines who you are!!!
Good Luck Guys

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 users
Hi friends

I completely disagree with the statement "if you can't pass this test, you shouldn't be a pharmacist". This is such a discouraging statement to see in a place where people come to share and receive advice/experiences.

So, I just want to throw this out there.....You have successfully completed pharmacy school already! So, you ARE a pharmacist, right? Schools don't just hand these things out. No, you had to work hard for it and you had to EARN it!

When was the last time you heard a patient say "I need to know how many times you attempted the NAPLEX before I let you help me in anyway."???
In the end, it doesn't matter whether you passed your NAPLEX on the 1st try or the 240th try! Some people are good at taking these types of tests, and others need another shot.

Please don't let any test defines who you are!!!

I am taking Naplex in 2 months, working full time, 2 kids, graduated long time ago!
For those who took the test, kindly direct me how to pass in this short period ( got rxprep book and quick bank, pharmacy charts, pronto pass ).

Good luck