failed naplex

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

aloya

Reaction score
Hello, I used rxprep and test bank to study for my exam. However, I failed the test with a score of 50. I studied for 3 months and I think Rxprep overwhelmed me at some points, the test questions were different especially biostatstic and HIV MEDS. Any advice about what to do to get a better score ? should I use Protonpass instead of Rxprep?

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
These "I failed" threads are getting to be a dime a dozen. OP, I suggest you use the search function (hopefully you can figure that out), and you will find many posts with lots of information for you.

As I always do in these threads, I ask that you say the name of your school, so others can be warned. Because most certainly it is your school that failed you, either 1) accepting you when it was clear you did not have the ability to be a pharmacist 2) not teaching you anything in the school or 3) both.

• Haha
  • Dislike
Reactions: 6 users
No offense but I feel like I could have walked in, skipped a bunch of the test and still done higher than that.... Don’t take this the wrong way but is there a language barrier present?

Reactions: 1 users
Hello, I used rxprep and test bank to study for my exam. However, I failed the test with a score of 50. I studied for 3 months and I think Rxprep overwhelmed me at some points, the test questions were different especially biostatstic and HIV MEDS. Any advice about what to do to get a better score ? should I use Protonpass instead of Rxprep?

or

Status
Not open for further replies.