Failed to retransmit CK scores

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Leverage13

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi Guys, I just realised this morning that I had not retransmitted my Step 2 CK score, when it officially became available. Now i'm trying to do some damage control. Since the release of my Step 2 CK scores, I have applied to quite a few programs. I was wondering if these new programs automatically see my Step 1 and Step 2 scores in the USMLE transcript? Also for the old programs I applied to, what is the best way for me to make them aware of my new score , since at the time I applied my step 2 ck results were unavailable? Thank you guys!

Members don't see this ad.

Thanks a lot for your quick response! I know PD's have tons of work to do this period.And I didn't want to add to their stress load by sending nagging emails...lol

Regarding your first question--your old transcript will still be up until you request to retransmit. So if you applied to new programs without getting the new transcript, they still have your old one too.

Wow! That's bad! They came out 2 weeks ago..and I just assumed they get automatically added to my umsle transcript, so the new programs I applied to after my results were out would get it .I'm yet to get an IV call.. I don't know if this is partly responsible? I know 2 programs that have me on a waitlist! I hope I haven't messed up my chances for this year!! I feel so horrible.

Wow! That's bad! They came out 2 weeks ago..and I just assumed they get automatically added to my umsle transcript, so the new programs I applied to after my results were out would get it .I'm yet to get an IV call.. I don't know if this is partly responsible? I know 2 programs that have me on a waitlist! I hope I haven't messed up my chances for this year!! I feel so horrible.
To clarify...if they were on your transcript when you applied to the 2nd batch of programs, they have them already. For programs you applied to previously, they will need to be re-transmitted.