Fainted after my Human Gentics final

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

listener23

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi, this morning I finished up my Human Genetics final (my last final of the semester) and was turning it in, when I got to the front of the line apparently I lost consciousness and my teacher had to catch me and bring me to the ground (I don't even remember standing in a line). I am currently in the campus hospital (the episode was due to exhaustion).

My question: would this strengthen my letter of rec from him since he saw me almost die for an A

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 7 users
Lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Members don't see this ad :)
shoulda shotgunned a red bull; got me through college

I have an exam for the same class at 5 pm, today. Imma fall out for that A. I might up the ante and throw in a grand mal seizure. ;)

If this is real then that professor is going to be writing some easy finals for the next few years.

If this is real then that professor is going to be writing some easy finals for the next few years.

Lol i seriously doubt I fainted because of the difficulty of the final....

Lol i seriously doubt I fainted because of the difficulty of the final....

Doesn't really matter. That professor will certainly feel pretty awful and probably assume that the test was legitimately too difficult or something. People tend to go to lengths to avoid feeling awkward or bad, so he'll probably change to avoid that happening and him feeling awkward/ bad again.

Of course, how else do you show your dedication?

Make sure when you ask for the recommendation, you faint again. This demonstrates consistency. Your professor will appreciate your efforts.
When you hit submit on the AMCAS, you must faint twice.
Upon acceptance to medical school, you have to go into a coma. Acceptance into T10 school = coma twice.

Godspeed, may your unconsciousness be swift and true.

Reactions: 9 users
Hi, this morning I finished up my Human Genetics final (my last final of the semester) and was turning it in, when I got to the front of the line apparently I lost consciousness and my teacher had to catch me and bring me to the ground (I don't even remember standing in a line). I am currently in the campus hospital (the episode was due to exhaustion).

My question: would this strengthen my letter of rec from him since he saw me almost die for an A
No, it would not strengthen your letter. But it would certainly give him/her something to laugh about behind your back.

Reactions: 1 users
No, it would not strengthen your letter. But it would certainly give him/her something to laugh about behind your back.
fB19z.gif

Reactions: 1 user
How was there a line to turn in the final? Did everyone finish at the same time?

Members don't see this ad :)
I think the policy is if you die you get an A. (you have to stay dead).

Reactions: 3 users
WARNING: I think it might make your letter worse since he will say you are of low constitution and psychically collapse after applying yourself academically.

I'm sorry that you are not feeling well but your question just made my day! lol

science.gif

It might make you more memorable when you ask for a letter of rec, and also the butt of many jokes.

WARNING: I think it might make your letter worse since he will say you are of low constitution and psychically collapse after applying yourself academically.

Only if the professor reads into that situation too much, then sure yeah.

Status
Not open for further replies.