Falcon Physicians Review Course?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mtncharlie

15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello,

Anyone ever attend a Falcon Physcian's Review? I am not sure if they are new this year but received an email from someone at school about their course which looks good but I don't know anything about them.

The website is:

http://www.falconreviews.com

If anyone knows anything about these guys I would like to hear it.

Thanks

Charlie

Members don't see this ad.

Hey- I got the same email. If you're in US med school, you totally don't need their course. I can't believe they are charging over $3,400 for a review course!!! I'm suspicious of anybody that uses misinformation to sell themselves. I asked around and as far as I can tell, this is the first year they've offered anything. The bogus part is I looked up the Kaplan course they talk about-- it's for International Med Grads! The Kaplan prep for med students is only $750!!!! What a rip off!

Anyway, I got the Kaplan books from a friend who took their course last year and they ROCK! I've been using them all year and he said he not only liked the actual class (I think it was three weeks long at his school), but he only used First Aid and the review books that came with the course. He scored a 264, so I'm doing what he did! I've never heard of Falcon review - and I asked around. It sounds like it is the first year they are doing this. I wouldn't waste your money or time. Good luck!

Hi,

Thanks for the info. I think this is their first year out. To be fair to them I think they were comparing themselves to the 7 week Kaplan course which was the one I was considering. Since it looks like Falcon is brand new there won't be anyone with course experiences to share. Looks like I'll be doing the Kaplan course.

Anyone know if there is much differnce in teaching quality between the Felician college, NJ locations and the Texas location?

mtnchar