Fall 2002 Grades for this year's application cycle...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

OneStrongBro

15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

Any recommendations on how to disperse this past semester's grades to the medical schools?

I assume we will bypass AMCAS, and send copies of our grades to all of the schools that one applied to this year. Also, I assume that they would all want the more "pricey" official grade report.

Thanks in advance

Members don't see this ad.

I was thinking about writing an update letter with the grades in the letter. It is obviously unverified, but they can verify it themselves if I get accepted and send a final transcript. I don't know if this is sufficient, though?

any recommendations on how NOT to disperse this past semester's grades even if med schools want them? :laugh:

Members don't see this ad :)
Sending your grades:

Most schools require that they come directly from the office, and not be sent in with an update letter. I will be paying my $7 to send my transcript to the admissions office as soon as the school opens back up again.

Not sending your grades:

Ignore the above. :clap:

My school allows me to order them online, so I already ordered them after I pretty much figured out what I got. People who did well will probably send then ASAP, people who did bad will probably wait until they are demanded.
-Eric

So they want grades already, eh? I thought this year didn't count. Duh!

Okay, anybody know how they deal with grades from a graduate program?

Thanks.

C.