Fall 2020 and Spring 2021 Courses Help

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

PA_dud3

PA-S1
Moderator Emeritus
5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

Looking for advice regarding my Fall 2020 and Spring 2021 Coursework. I think I can handle the amount of Coursework I have set up for myself but I would appreciate any input you could provide. Thank you!

Fall 2020: 16 Hours
Physics I (Algebra) - 4 Hrs w/lab
Biochemistry I - 3 Hrs (no lab)
English (Mythology) - 3 Hrs (for DO schools, 6 hrs of Eng total)
History Seminar - 3 Hrs (for major)
Latin 101 or French 201 - 3 Hrs (haven't decided)

Spring 2021: 19 Hours
Physics 2 - 4 Hrs w/lab
Statistics for Health Sciences - 3 Hrs
Sociology 1 - 3 Hrs
History Seminar - 3 Hrs (for major)
Latin 102 or French 202 - 3 Hrs
Global History - 3 hrs (for major)

Also, I will be squeezing in an Internship somewhere in order to round out my History major. Any help or advice you can offer would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks so much!

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
As long as you are able to fit in all your medical school and graduation prereqs, it looks good! Just make sure you still have time for other things such as EC's and time to relax.

Side note: I would recommend French over Latin from personal experience with Latin classes before college, maybe it was just because I was young but I felt it was definitely more time consuming than Spanish/French

To me, it doesn't look too overwhelming. Physics and biochem may be a lot at times throughout the semester depending on their exam schedules but, you should be able to handle it!

Reactions: 1 user