fall semester grades

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

aerodivya

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
is it necessary to send transcripts with updated fall grades to every school i applied to or just the ones i've received acceptances from?
thanks

Members don't see this ad.

I thought it wasn't necessary for ANY school besides the school where you plan to matriculate.

lol i hope not my fall semester grades are goign to be bad

Members don't see this ad :)
lol i hope not my fall semester grades are goign to be bad

haha same here- totally slacked off in most of my classes. i have major senioritis, even after two years of UG.

Please can anyone (preferably an advisor or a MOD) answer this? I'd love to know the answer...Do we send the transcripts to just the schools that want the grades? or do we need to send them to all schools?

Please can anyone (preferably and advisor or MOD) answer this? I'd love to know the answer...Do we send the transcripts to just the schools that want the grades? or do we need to send them to all schools?

I think someone already answered that...that you don't HAVE to send updates to anyone except to the school you plan to matriculate to.

I think someone already answered that...that you don't HAVE to send updates to anyone except to the school you plan to matriculate to.

Yea, but some schools want the transcript mailed to them (ex. Indiana) even before they offer an interview in the Winter semester so I just want to make sure.