Fall Semester Grades

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

shanequin

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey all,
As far as schools I have been fortunate enough to get accepted to so far, should I bother sending in my fall semester grades. I did really well this semester surprisingly, so I'm gonna send my grades into schools still pending, but I am unsure about the other ones. Thanks all. Have a nice New Year, I know I am going to.

Members don't see this ad.

shanequin, where are you leaning on going to right now?

-Ice

Hey ice,
I'm leaning towards michigan. I really liked everything about it. You? I remember you were saying Michigan was your top choice, is it still? Or should I ask, am I gonna see you in the teachers lounge between lunch and recess? Haha.

Members don't see this ad :)
Dude, michigan is definitely what I'm leaning towards. And I'll def. see you at recess! :laugh:

-Ice

If you have already been accepted then you don't need to send in your grades. If you deceide to go there then you will send in all your transcripts before you start in the fall.

If you have good grades then by all means, send them into schools where you are still being considered.

how do you suggest sending fall semester grades post-interview....official transcript or just a letter? what else can we update them with besides grades? well, my activities are pretty extensive and im continuing those. should i remind them of what i am doing? how about more lor's...i already had something like 6 with the committee letter? thanks.

I actually sent an email when I did it. I told them the classes, course number and the grades and asked them to add the email to my file. They never had a problem with that.

No more LOR's are needed. That is the max you should send. And unless you have a great EC that you forgot to list, then I wouldn't send them updates on things they already have.

did you call and confirm it or did you get a reply saying they would put it in your file? thanks very much. i think i will do that.

They emailed me back and told me they would add it to my file. They like technology as much as us. Remember the days when all we had was snail mail:eek: