Feedback Falling leaves?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Mass Effect

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I don't get it. Is it just a fall thing? I find it a little annoying. Anyone else?

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
It started on thanksgiving (we got those cute albeit colonialist) hats too. I hope it is temporary and they’re gone by tomorrow or Monday.

I bet we’re just noticing it now since everyone is on this site freaking out about last minute IIs by the de facto Thanksgiving deadline.

Hate to derail this thread but is this a real thing? To be worried if you don’t have any IIs by Thanksgiving? Because I applied pretty late (the primary and those secondaries really burned me out) and I have one II to a top 20 school but I feel this fatalistic doom since that’s the only one I have and it was one of the earlier schools that I was complete at and I’m not sure if I’ll get more. I feel like I’m probably gonna have to be a reapplicant if this II falls through.

Last edited by a moderator:
It started on thanksgiving (we got those cute albeit colonialist) hats too. I hope it is temporary and they’re gone by tomorrow or Monday.

I bet we’re just noticing it now since everyone is on this site freaking out about last minute IIs by the de facto Thanksgiving deadline.

Hate to derail this thread but is this a real thing? To be worried if you don’t have any IIs by Thanksgiving? Because I applied pretty late (the primary and those secondaries really burned me out) and I have one II to a top 20 school but I feel this fatalistic doom since that’s the only one I have and it was one of the earlier schools that I was complete at and I’m not sure if I’ll get more. I feel like I’m probably gonna have to be a reapplicant if this II falls through.
You can ask this in preallo

Reactions: 1 user