Falsifying Shadow Information

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
So by Game Over, we mean to say that the applicant receives one less interview invite? Or would this be communicated to other schools?
If it gets reported back to AMCAS or something, I'd the situation could get messy. Also the fact is you never know 100% the student lied (maybe the person who left interviewed the applicant some time before she left), so you can get into a messy situation. Simply rejecting the applicant, without inform other schools, makes the most sense.
You can falsify a lot of things but they'll know when you sound fake during the interview. You will project unequivocal nonverbal messages that will let the interviewer know that you are lying.
Most people will project those messages, but I'm sure you've come across quite a few people who were excellent liars.

Members don't see this ad.

I fill two ziploc bags up with warm water, wrap a strip of duct tape around them, mustard some lotion in between, then sandwich it under my couch cushion.

My hands are free.

d96dc080-4718-45ab-a320-359880d0c990.jpg

Nothing feels better after a 5 hour anatomy lab than getting bent over by one of those studly male nurses.. gives me goosebumps just thinking about it but I digress

not here to judge bud..

Members don't see this ad :)