Family Medicine Elective in NYC

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Praying4EM

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know of a place that I can do a 4 week FP rotation in NYC that accepts caribbean students? It doesn't have to be a university program or anything, I just need any 4 week rotation to fulfill my graduation requirement and it's been really hard to find one, and it's the only thing I have left to do before I can graduate. Any ideas would be appreciated.

Members don't see this ad.

hi there,

i'm in the exact same boat as you. if i find a place i'll let you know. when are you looking to roate? i'm trying for october. be in touch.

Praying4EM said:
Does anyone know of a place that I can do a 4 week FP rotation in NYC that accepts caribbean students? It doesn't have to be a university program or anything, I just need any 4 week rotation to fulfill my graduation requirement and it's been really hard to find one, and it's the only thing I have left to do before I can graduate. Any ideas would be appreciated.

oakville said:
hi there,

i'm in the exact same boat as you. if i find a place i'll let you know. when are you looking to roate? i'm trying for october. be in touch.

LOL....looks like we're in the same boat. I'm looking for October as well. Haven't found anything yet, and to be honest, I'm not too hopefull. I've pretty much maxed out my options. I don't know of any programs that I haven't contacted :( but I'll let you know if I find anything and appreciate you doing the same.