FAMU PHARMACY (CLASS OF 2020)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Has anyone (transfer students) that interviewed received an acceptance letter? I am patiently waiting, but the suspense is starting to get to me.
Interviews are still going on till 4-12. Looking at past threads the acceptance letters went out approx a week n 1/2 afterwards. I think we will hear something around 4/25. I know how you feel!

Members don't see this ad.

Does anyone know when they'll stop sending the invitations??
Unfortunately I don't think they will be sending out anymore invites with it being almost April. :( . Maybe call the school just to double check. The last day of interviewing is on 4/12.

Members don't see this ad :)
Unfortunately I don't think they will be sending out anymore invites with it being almost April. :( . Maybe call the school just to double check. The last day of interviewing is on 4/12.

Okay! Thanks!

Interviews are still going on till 4-12. Looking at past threads the acceptance letters went out approx a week n 1/2 afterwards. I think we will hear something around 4/25. I know how you feel!

Thanks for your reply... I figured as much, but the wait is definitely the worst part. Lol. Good luck to everyone!

Reactions: 1 user
It's almost time. Anxiety kicking in.

Reactions: 3 users
Guys I got accepted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: 4 users
Congrats all. I got into Crestview as well!!! See you all soon

Reactions: 1 users
I got accepted! So excited!!

do you know anything about crestview as far as apartments
Yeah I know tons! There are some nice apartments around Crestview like Bel Aire Terrace and Spring Creek, but I'm not sure about how much they are. I live in Crestview, so anything you need to know about Crestview I can be of assistance!

Members don't see this ad :)
I got accepted to main campus! Congrats to everyone that got in and best wishes to those still waiting to hear something.

Last edited:
I've been accepted to crestview! So excited I can't believe how quick they let us know! So happy the wait is over! Congrats to everyone who got in!!

Last edited:
I got accepted into Crestview campus! Congrats to everyone! Gl to everyone still waiting..!

Reactions: 2 users
I got accepted to crestview as well! So excited! Congrats to everyone on their acceptance!

I got accepted into famu main campus. I can't believe it but I'm so excited. Best wishes to all still waiting and to those who got in!!!

I also got accepted to the crestview campus.
Congrats everyone and good luck to people still waiting!

Anybody received acceptance letters yet? I received my letter. So excited!!!!

I got accepted to the Crestview Campus also. I live just north of Crestview in Laurel Hill. Can't wait to meet everyone at orientation this August!

Hey everyone! I accidentally received someone else's acceptance letter and luckily she works for target as well so I was able to contact her. I thought maybe they had resent it to her email but they did not. Did anyone else have this happen?

Hey everyone! I accidentally received someone else's acceptance letter and luckily she works for target as well so I was able to contact her. I thought maybe they had resent it to her email but they did not. Did anyone else have this happen?
How did you find out you received someone else's letter?

Wow that's crazy. Lucky you were able to contact her! Did you get a letter for you as well? I'm confused now? Lol

How did you find out you received someone else's letter?

My acceptance letter had my name on it in multiple spots so she more than likely recognized the presence of a different name... Crazy situation, eh....

If you are missing a prerequisite but got accepted would they tell you?

I'm headed to Crestview as well!!!!! I'm excited to meet each and everyone of you!

I received 2 acceptance letters. So yes I was accepted also. The first one they sent me had someone else's name in multiple spots on the letter. It's all taken care of now Good luck to those still waiting to hear back. If you do not have all your prerequisites completed before classes begin in August they will not allow you to attend the college. I would reach out to an advisor either by phone or email to see if you have completed your prerequisites.

Last edited:
I received 2 acceptance letters. So yes I was accepted also. The first one they sent me had someone else's name in multiple spots on the letter. It's all taken care of now Good luck to those still waiting to hear back. If you do not have all your prerequisites completed before classes begin in August they will not allow you to attend the college. I would reach out to an advisor either by phone or email to see if you have completed your prerequisites.

On the letter it said prerequisite must be completed by June 1st and then it says all transcripts must be in by July 1st. Does it mean as long as it's in by July it will be good?

I can't wait to meet you guys.

Does anybody know if there is a group Facebook page that has been made for the Class of 2020?

On the letter it said prerequisite must be completed by June 1st and then it says all transcripts must be in by July 1st. Does it mean as long as it's in by July it will be good?
I believe as long as your transcripts are sent to the school by July 1st with all prerequisites you will still be accepted

Are any one of you thinking to rent a home or is it apartment living only? What areas are you considering?

I believe as long as your transcripts are sent to the school by July 1st with all prerequisites you will still be accepted
Are you considering to reside in crestview? If so, will you rent an apartment or will you be renting a home?

Are you considering to reside in crestview? If so, will you rent an apartment or will you be renting a home?
I'm looking to rent an apartment. What about you?

I'm looking into moving into the Bel Aire complex

I'm looking to rent an apartment. What about you?
Prices are some what the same for both apartments and houses in that area. (Maybe 100 dollar difference.) I think I'm going to rent a home for a year to see how that goes.

Has anyone (transfer students) that interviewed received an acceptance letter? I am patiently waiting, but the suspense is starting to get to me.
I received my acceptance letter almost two weeks ago

Does anyone know when orientation start?

Has anyone visited Crestview to see how the area is and possible apartments/houses??

Is anybody commuting to Crestview from Pensacola? If so, private message me and we can carpool!

There is a Facebook group for FAMU pharmacy(class of 2020). Join to connect with classmates

Do you guys know anybody that got wait listed? Because I am.