FAMU PHARMACY (CLASS OF 2020)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Here's a Facebook page for the Crestivew Campus Class of 2020.
Search: "FAMU Pharmacy Class of 2020 (Crestview, FL)"

Direct link: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1030635660353010/
Here is another Facebook page that was created yesterday for crestview campus
FAMUPHARMACY (CLASS OF 2020) Crestview, FL

Members don't see this ad.

Do you guys know anybody that got wait listed? Because I am.
Search for FAMUPHARMACY (CLASS OF 2020) Crestview, FL on Facebook. It has four members. It was created yesterday

Members don't see this ad :)
Do you guys know anybody that got wait listed? Because I am.

No worries. They will have a slot open if someone doesn't accept their offer. It happens all the time. Stay positive

Did you get an email stating that you were on a wait list?
No I never did but I got in touch with my interviewer he said if you've never received a rejection letter you are placed on the waiting list.

Is there a page for class of 2020 Transfer Students? (Tallahassee Campus)

Is there a page for class of 2020 Transfer Students? (Tallahassee Campus)
I don't think so. I think someone from this group just created the Crestview page, but I know the school will create an official page for all of the class of 2020..

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
I suppose I'm on the list with ya then. I haven't heard back yet. I've called a couple of times but get the same generic answer that all letters will be sent out by 5/1.

I suppose I'm on the list with ya then. I haven't heard back yet. I've called a couple of times but get the same generic answer that all letters will be sent out by 5/1.
Yea I just emailed the person that interviewed me lets see what he has to say about our situation and I'll keep you posted.

Yea I just emailed the person that interviewed me lets see what he has to say about our situation and I'll keep you posted.
I know the original acceptance letters are due in by 5/2. So I'm sure you all will know something next week.

Has anyone called to confirm that they received the acceptance letter?

Where are my wait listers have you guys heard anything back from the University yet?:bang::bang:

Where are my wait listers have you guys heard anything back from the University yet?:bang::bang:
Nothing via e-mail. I called today and they took my name and number and said a coordinator would call me Tuesday morning. Too be continued... I'm assuming if we haven't received anything thus far, that means wait list rather than rejection.

Nothing via e-mail. I called today and they took my name and number and said a coordinator would call me Tuesday morning. Too be continued... I'm assuming if we haven't received anything thus far, that means wait list rather than rejection.
Same thing here just called they took my name and number and said they will call me back.

Hi guys!
I got quick question: My undergraduate application still shows that my application is Incomplete b/c of 1. final transcript (understandable) and 2. Departmental approval. Does anyone of you have "Departmental approval" on the To Do list in the Irattler, like I do, even though I got accepted by the Pharmacy School?

has anyone received anything else from the school beside their acceptance letter?

Hi guys!
I got quick question: My undergraduate application still shows that my application is Incomplete b/c of 1. final transcript (understandable) and 2. Departmental approval. Does anyone of you have "Departmental approval" on the To Do list in the Irattler, like I do, even though I got accepted by the Pharmacy School?
I have a departmental approval on mine as well! I'm confused!! I called today and the lady said that it would be taken care of, but I applied way back last August! Smh

I have a departmental approval on mine as well! I'm confused!! I called today and the lady said that it would be taken care of, but I applied way back last August! Smh
what number did you call? I called 850-599-3796 and the young lady said that my application is on "departmental approval" meaning the University is waiting on the pharmacy department to give them to OK so they can complete the application. she wasn't able to tell me if the university received all my application as far as my transcripts and everything else.

Finally got my acceptance letter (Main campus) and couldn't be more excited!!!!!!!!

Reactions: 1 users
Received my letter for the Crestview campus today. :D

Reactions: 1 users
Got my acceptance letter yesterday for main campus. Extremely excited but nervous at the same time. Now I have to move with a family down there. For those who gets in the main campus can we stay in touch. I don't know anyone down there. :soexcited::soexcited::clap:

Got my acceptance letter yesterday for main campus. Extremely excited but nervous at the same time. Now I have to move with a family down there. For those who gets in the main campus can we stay in touch. I don't know anyone down there. :soexcited::soexcited::clap:
Same here and yea definitely, im completely new to the area as well and i need to find a roommate and make living accommodations asap!! Do you have a facebook or instagram?

Same here and yea definitely, im completely new to the area as well and i need to find a roommate and make living accommodations asap!! Do you have a facebook or instagram?
Yea, look for Bensley Faustin on fb.

I received my acceptance letter Friday as well! I am so excited to meet all of you. My letter didnt specify which campus I was placed at. Did anyone else encounter this problem?

I received my acceptance letter Friday as well! I am so excited to meet all of you. My letter didnt specify which campus I was placed at. Did anyone else encounter this problem?
first off congratulations and yes i did lol i just called them after i faxed the commitment form over to make sure they recieved it and asked what campus to make sure lol

To anyone accepted to main campus and wants to be a part of the group me please inbox me your name and number and I'll add you. There is about 110 of us so far, congrats!!!!

To anyone accepted to main campus and wants to be a part of the group me please inbox me your name and number and I'll add you. There is about 110 of us so far, congrats!!!!
Pharmacy 2020 only please