Famu Pharmacy (class of 2021)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Reactions: 2 users
Good morning! I was also accepted this morning! They actually sent it around midnight

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 users
:banana::biglove::claps:
I found out this morning that I was accepted also!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Hello Everyone! Would they let you know if you get accepted, even if you're missing some pre reqs.? I was wondering is anyone else in the same boat as me, I was interviewed on the 27th of march, I'm still waiting, I have not heard anything back yet from them. I know a few people who was interviewed after me has already received their acceptance letter. I'm super anxious right now......

Hello Everyone! Would they let you know if you get accepted, even if you're missing some pre reqs.? I was wondering is anyone else in the same boat as me, I was interviewed on the 27th of march, I'm still waiting, I have not heard anything back yet from them. I know a few people who was interviewed after me has already received their acceptance letter. I'm super anxious right now......
I just replied to this on the other thread. I'm currently working on my pre-reqs and I will be finished with them in May. I was interviewed on the 24th and received my acceptance letter on the 27th. When will you be finished with your pre-reqs?

I just replied to this on the other thread. I'm currently working on my pre-reqs and I will be finished with them in May. I was interviewed on the 24th and received my acceptance letter on the 27th. When will you be finished with your pre-reqs?
April 29th

Hey guys! I'm C/O 2020 here at the Crestview campus. Just wanted to say congrats on everyone getting interviews and acceptance letters. It's a nerve-racking time, but an exciting one as well. For anyone that had an interview and have yet to hear back, I didn't get my acceptance notice until mid-May so don't give up hope. :) Again, congratulations to everyone!!!

Reactions: 1 users
Has anyone received a email or call confirming that the school got the acknowledgment form?

Has anyone received a email or call confirming that the school got the acknowledgment form?
I called them a few days after I faxed it to make sure they had it, and she confirmed that they had!

Reactions: 1 user
I called them a few days after I faxed it to make sure they had it, and she confirmed that they had!
Okay I just called them a few days ago they said that they got everything. thank you.

Hi everyone,
Congratulation to everyone that got accepted to the PharmD program at FAMU.
I've also got accepted to the Crestview campus for Fall 2017. I am looking for a place near the campus to rent. Has anyone find anything yet? or if a female is looking for a roommate, I am interested.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi everyone,
Congratulation to everyone that got accepted to the PharmD program at FAMU.
I've also got accepted to the Crestview campus for Fall 2017. I am looking for a place near the campus to rent. Has anyone find anything yet? or if a female is looking for a roommate, I am interested.
Hi! I may be interested in getting a roommate! I live in Tampa now and I'll be driving up there next month to look around. Have you joined our Facebook page?

Hi! I may be interested in getting a roommate! I live in Tampa now and I'll be driving up there next month to look around. Have you joined our Facebook page?

Oh awesome. Let me know if you find anything, we can probably make arrangements if you won't mind.
No I have not would you provide me with the link please?

The best bet is to look for an apartment as soon as possible I finally got mine but alot of the good ones are full until septemeber
Nooooooo!!!! thanks for that info! I was gonna put it off for another 2 weeks because of work and my lease ended here so I'm doing a "mini" move right now. I'm gonna get on that ASAP

Hello everyone! Hope all is well.. have you guys started apartment shopping? I've been calling/emailing different places and a lot of them are full :wideyed: we're approaching June next week and I don't want to leave this for the last minute. Have any of you had any luck with securing a place?

Hello everyone! Hope all is well.. have you guys started apartment shopping? I've been calling/emailing different places and a lot of them are full :wideyed: we're approaching June next week and I don't want to leave this for the last minute. Have any of you had any luck with securing a place?
I did. I got an apartment after scavenging around its really late in the game at this point

I did. I got an apartment after scavenging around its really late in the game at this point

Where did you end up finding a place? I'm doing my last round of tours this weekend