This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Hey girl, about the parking situation lol. I just noticed that there is a parking lot right across from famu college of Pharmacy & there is a gated lot. Is that general parking?? Lol
Ohh lol never mind I just found the general parking lot! Thanks anyways

Members don't see this ad.

Hey girl, about the parking situation lol. I just noticed that there is a parking lot right across from famu college of Pharmacy & there is a gated lot. Is that general parking?? Lol
Hey! I Believe the parking lot right across from the pharmacy is general parking; not sure about the gated one. But there are signs next to each lot that will inform you whether its general parking or not.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey you guys! This is a basic question regarding famu. How do I go about getting a rattler ID card?

Same here! But it says they have completed an audit so hopefully that's a good thing.
It is close to the application due date for the pharmacy and I still have not been given an answer for my admission into the undergraduate school. Should I be worried?

Hey everybody! Have any of you heard the status of our internship license application? I emailed the form with my name and file number but haven't heard anything since then. Let me know if you guys have any information.

Hello Ms. Carter I would like to communicate with you. I am a transfer student for class 2023. I would really appreciate if you can give me some help.

Thank you,

Natalie