fantasy football??

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

pratik7

20+ Year Member
Reaction score
No fantasy football this year or did i miss the boat ??

Members don't see this ad.

im no good but I had fun playing the last two years. I dont know how to hook it up or I would.

I was wondering about this the other day and wasn't sure if anyone started up a league. I played last year (and came in second... stupid Tom Brady:laugh:), so I figured I might as well be the one to start this year's pool.

Post here or PM me with your email if interested and I'll invite you to the league. As of now the Draft is scheduled for next Wednesday at 5:15 Central time. It's the latest I could make it before games start. I have limited the league to 14 teams (of which I am one) so spots are limited.

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
Bump!

We still have spots available for this years SDN Two Dudes Bowl fantasy football. I'm sending out another round of invites, so if you're interested PM me...

I'm in if there's still a space. Disappointing year last season, but the 'pies have rebuilt!

I was wondering about this the other day and wasn't sure if anyone started up a league. I played last year (and came in second... stupid Tom Brady:laugh:), so I figured I might as well be the one to start this year's pool.

Post here or PM me with your email if interested and I'll invite you to the league. As of now the Draft is scheduled for next Wednesday at 5:15 Central time. It's the latest I could make it before games start. I have limited the league to 14 teams (of which I am one) so spots are limited.

...I'm in if you have a spot...

Bump again...

Still have a few spots left if anyone's interested in this year's EM Two Dudes Bowl Fantasy Football

I would like to join if there is still room. Let me know how to get in.

Okay... Hopefully last bump!

The draft is tomorrow at 5:15 central and we are short 2 teams at this point. If anyone else would like to play FF this year, here's your chance. If the spots aren't filled, this afternoon I'll post on the general forum in order to fill them.

Good luck this year and looking forward to the season.

I'll play. Since I'm the white cloud on PICU, I'll have the time.

Really need that last team. In my other league, it wouldn't let us draft until we had an even # of teams.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO....FOR THE LOVE OF GOD BRADY....WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY....YOU WERE MY HOPE FOR THE SEASON...COME BACKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

whos ideas was this stupid thing anyways...ohh wait...nevermind :oops:

I'd point and laugh, but my team has so far laid an egg (c'mon Crosby and McFadden!) Also, I've had 2 ACL reconstructions and wouldn't wish that on anybody (even Tom Brady...)

:smuggrin: SOCMOB!!!!!!! :horns:

BTW, I'm digging the Pittsburgh retro unis. Notsomuch with the defense, however.