FAP application

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

acidgambit

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
(Not sure if this is in the right place but) I filled out a FAP application, but withdrew because of some inaccurate figures that I had entered. It says once you've withdrawn your app you can fill out a new application, but every time I login it says 'you've withdrawn your app' and shows no option for starting a new one. Does anyone have experience with FAP and can help me out a little bit?

Members don't see this ad.

(Not sure if this is in the right place but) I filled out a FAP application, but withdrew because of some inaccurate figures that I had entered. It says once you've withdrawn your app you can fill out a new application, but every time I login it says 'you've withdrawn your app' and shows no option for starting a new one. Does anyone have experience with FAP and can help me out a little bit?

Honestly, I'm clueless. My best guess would be to try to call the number listed on the site somewhere... I'm sure there is a help line. Sorry I couldn't come up with anything better!

i think once you withdraw then you can't use it again for the current year . i filled mine last year and put some wrong numbers i just added a letter explaining the error and was approved so maybe try calling them and explain to see if they can do something.

Hello guys,
I don't know if this is correct thread to get my question answered. Anyway!
I want to submit the FAP application on the AADSAS Application but one thing I am not sure about which is form W9 and 1099. Do I need these 2 form beside W2 form?
Does anyone know what these forms are and how to get them? I was able to get my W2 form easily, though.
See also the attached instruction

Thanks all

Attachments

• FAP Instructions 2016 Cycle.pdf
    256.7 KB · Views: 45