1. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice

FASEB 2002 / New Orleans

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by Jedi In Training, Feb 23, 2002.

1. Jedi In Training

Jedi In Training Senior Member
    10+ Year Member

While I am taking a break during my volunteer shift, I was wondering if anyone else in our SDN community is going to New Orleans for the FASEB conference. Lots of us are doing research and it would be interesting to see your work this April.

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. imtiaz

imtiaz i cant translate stupid
    Moderator Emeritus 10+ Year Member

Attending Physician
    are all the conferences in new orleans this year? ill be there for PITTCON though. :) the pittsburgh society of analytical chemistry and applied spectroscopy conf.

4. Jedi In Training

Jedi In Training Senior Member
    10+ Year Member

Since I have never travelled to the city of New Orleans, I was curious if anyone knows any interesting spots to visit while I am there. I will be staying in downtown, by the French Quarter, so I will spend some time there. Any other suggestions?

5. Trek

Trek Grand Uranium Member
    7+ Year Member

DORKS! I'll see anyone who's anyone at the Hot Wheels Convention this year!! Be there or be square! (and sadly, no, i'm not kidding. But it is cool. And i can beat up your boyfriend) :) --Trek

6. Trek

Trek Grand Uranium Member
    7+ Year Member

</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Jedi In Training:
    <strong>Since I have never travelled to the city of New Orleans, I was curious if anyone knows any interesting spots to visit while I am there. I will be staying in downtown, by the French Quarter, so I will spend some time there. Any other suggestions?</strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Everyone will say bourbon and stuff. BUt that's whack. Hit up some of the small jazz/blues places out of the way (i forgot the names and areas, but i was there ~2 mo ago)- they're much cooler. --Trek