Fat girls appear skinny when drunk..

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Tdirty

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Man, I hate that waitin' period after an interview. It sucks more than a fat chic goin down on a large milkshake.

Members don't see this ad.

:thumbup:physics never sucks. She just created a negative gauge pressure relative to the atmospheric pressure to draw that gluttonous delight into her gut.

Members don't see this ad :)
I thought this thread was going to be filled with juicy drama. So disappointed.

My roomate inspired me to create this title.

He got hammered drunk a few weekends ago. And he really wanted to shack up with this girl, who was rather portly, and not in a sea-faring or sea-worthy way. Actually she might float, but i digress.

Anyhow, he gets home (very drunk) and creates a trail of cupcakes and chocolate bars leading from the front door of our townhouse, all the way up the stairs and into his bedroom.

Well he passes out before he ever got his chance. Needless to say, that night she arrived only slightly after he passed out with my other roomate. She spotted the candy and cupcakes and gave me this puppy dog look then said... "Is anyone gonna eat those?"

My roomate had no idea what he did that nite. But he was very angry that his Little Debbies were eaten, and wrappers were all over the house.

He got hammered drunk a few weekends ago. And he really wanted to shack up with this girl, who was rather portly, and not in a sea-faring or sea-worthy way. Actually she might float, but i digress.

Anyhow, he gets home (very drunk) and creates a trail of cupcakes and chocolate bars leading from the front door of our townhouse, all the way up the stairs and into his bedroom.

Well he passes out before he ever got his chance. Needless to say, that night she arrived only slightly after he passed out with my other roomate. She spotted the candy and cupcakes and gave me this puppy dog look then said... "Is anyone gonna eat those?"

My roomate had no idea what he did that nite. But he was very angry that his Little Debbies were eaten, and wrappers were all over the house.

Oh, Tdirty, yo so derty...

I love that movie