Favorite members who got banned

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just got a recruiter interviewed me for a job at Gilead and I wanted to contact harvoni_rituxan and found out s/he's banned. Damn!

Members don't see this ad.

• Sad
Reactions: 2 users
I miss SHC...she was always good for a laugh.

Reactions: 1 user
Was Unchained banned? They were...something.

And if this has become the “complain about moderation” thread, I’m still annoyed that I can’t put red text over my avatar that says “banned” unless I’m actually banned.

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Here we go.

SHC's typed English makes her come across as a fob Asian

I used to work with a fat tech who happens to be an environmentalist. I was like, “how can you be an environmentalist when you consumed more energy than anyone else”.

Obesity is a huge problem but people expect you not to say anything so their feelings won’t get hurt. They can continue to consume and get bigger and bigger.

Okay........

I suppose you can not debate the logic here. But come on - are you sure it’s not a thyroid issue? That would be an interesting twist.... In this case it would be an issue of energy consumption and processing.

Let's try this again.

Really some fattie gonna blame muh thyroid for stuffing her face.

Everyone acts like they have Cushing's

Being a (fake) environmentalist is not consistent at all with a typical American consumer ***** lifestyle.

• Haha
SHC...the only time I ever blew a gasket on SDN.

OT: Car Insurance, Rear-End Settlements, NY

I banned myself for a month after that.

I think banning yourself for another month is justified. Don’t take some random post so seriously.

I made a promise to myself a few months ago I wouldn't criticize students on SDN any longer, but...I...can't...take...this...anymore! SHC: without a doubt, you are one of the most morally bankrupt individuals I have ever come across.

I tremble in fear for the patients you will serve in the future; not because I believe that you will make a drug-related error which harms them, but because I believe that you will put your needs above their needs every single moment you are at work. "Going the extra mile" does not seem like a phrase in your vocabulary.

I tremble in fear for the pharmacists and technicians you will work with in the future. I suspect that you would not hesitate to lie to supervisors to get what you want, be it a favorable shift schedule, a sick day, or a performance bonus. Concocting a plan to get someone fired just because you don't like them does not seem far fetched for you.

I tremble in fear for any Asian-American women in Mercer's Class of 2013 who might be mistaken for you. A lot of employers read SDN, and while you've left a lot of clues (North Carolina resident, went to Ivy League dental school, your age, etc.), I don't believe you've ever dropped your actual name (which is smart). However, could any of your classmates be guilty by association? Might a DM for CVS or Wags be hesitant to hire a female Asian-American classmate of yours because of the risk that they might be hiring the infamous SHC?

Lastly, I tremble in fear for you. Pharmacy work is difficult, and eventually you are going to run into a situation where you won't be able to flirt, lie, or sweet talk your way through it. What then? You've clearly shown no regard for insurance laws...how do you feel about pharmacy laws? Will you follow them all the time, or only when it is convenient to do so?

From time to time, I self-identify that I don't work at a certain school, usually when offering commentary about events or a policy particular to a program. Let me be clear: I don't work for Mercer. I'm not taking responsibility for SHC being less than a year from entering the workforce.

I'd love to be wrong about you SHC, really I would; please tell me why I am. Because right now, a little bit of my faith in humanity dies every time you post.

I just want to say - I, quite possibly, identified one of the most famous/infamous individuals that ever typed the halls of SDN Pharmacy...

That much is clear by the clear remembrance of her legacy.

Maybe we should reach out and invite her back?

• Haha
It is literally impossible to please people. Close one thread or ban one troll and we are worse than Korea, China, and Russia combined. Leave one thread or comment uncensored and SDN is “unbearable” or worse than 4chan (ok that’s a small exaggeration lol).

What I am saying is you people are the worst :p

I moderate a group of over 90k people on Facebook and an online forum. Let me tell you I don’t envy you.

At least here, you’re using a pseudonym. It always amazes me what people are willing to say on Facebook with their full names and employers in full view LOL.

• Haha
Modest Anteater was always good for some entertainment.

There was also that one poster who came back a few times posting about how they were suing their school. I don't think they were banned, but I was getting some vibes of crazy from that.

Last edited:
I do find it ridiculous that a student is controlling what pharmacists are allowed to say here. They should at least be a pharmacist to be a mod. How can he relate to what we pharmacists have been through when he isn't one? Excellent point about this turning into CCP.

Oh mentos, one day we gonna be the best of friends I just know it!

As for "controlling" what is said, I simply follow one thing. Dont....Go....Against....the Terms....Of....Service (I know, its crazy right?)

As explained to you multiple times, plenty of things happen with users behind the curtains you don't see. As fun as it is to imagine that mods deliberately control everyone and their mother on the forum, keep in mind that plenty of people on here still speak on the market and yet.... they are not banned! Go figure...

Me being a pharmacist wouldn't change the moderation, it would just change my direction of where I contribute. But by all means, find a post where I tell a pharmacist how to properly earn that paycheck and how I 100% completely relate to their experiences. I'll wait

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I enjoyed when she went on about how she would only marry someone younger than her because of how the quality of semen decreases with age.

This was gold. Long live SHC1984!

Sent from my iPhone using SDN

• Haha
Definitely SHC and the original stock charts and gold poster in the investments forum (i think before Carol?)... posters who truly knew how to troll.

Man, this forum is so lame these days...
Grumps maybe?

Sent from my SM-T813 using SDN mobile

Adjustments.JPG

Lol convo I had in 2012 with one of the mods

• Haha
PA to Pharm to PA! I never forgot him and I don't actually think he got banned, but he spent all his time poo pooing on the profession, and we just all agreed like yeah we told you so! But he really made it his hobby. I miss his posts sometimes and wonder if he ever finished PA school.

SHC was gold. I miss her so much.

I know she wasn't banned but whatever happened to All4MyDaughter?

I have been part of this forum for a really long time - just under different names as I got new computers and emails etc..

There was this poster back in 2010 or so that would get everyone worked up and pissed off with every post. Somewhat of the ultimate troll. I can’t remember her name other than to say she would give a materialistic point of view about everything that was so abrasive that it would get everyone all worked up into a tizzy.. she was banned somewhere around 2013 or so..

Anyways - she was, quite possibly, the largest **** stirrer I have ever seen in The pharmacy forums.

Owle - you were around then.. do you remember who I am talking about?

Ahh I remember her, I have her on Facebook but she's not active on it.

SHC was gold. I miss her so much.

I know she wasn't banned but whatever happened to All4MyDaughter?

She’s good.

She’s probably too busy for us plebeians, lol.

Rxlea as well... she had a horse avatar if I remember right

I was threatened to be banned unless I changed my avatar from the graphic representation of how to insert an OTC suppository from a Fleet box. Evidently it was offensive to someone.

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users
I was threatened to be banned unless I changed my avatar from the graphic representation of how to insert an OTC suppository from a Fleet box. Evidently it was offensive to someone.

Lol! It’s almost as bad as the package insert of diastat.

This is a forum for healthcare professionals and someone got offended by that??

I totally forgot about rxlea. Last I remember she had a girlfriend and was moving somewhere I think?

I also miss MountainPharmD. Haven't seen that guy in awhile

Many many years ago when I used to be a silent member on here, there was this member that talked about finding a rich husband constantly. LOL. I thought she was funny. Don't see her here anymore.

AAtoPharmDtoPAtoAA was awesome, too. Great stamina

I would like to dedicate this thread in memory of the great members who have been filtered and censored from this board from telling prepharms the truth about pharmacy. The mods may have banned them but their legacies live on forever.

Who are your favorite members who got banned here?

Mine are:
-Pharmacy is a Scam
-Modestanteater
-Livingmybestlife
-harvoni_rituxan
-That "I'm reporting you to CVS legal dept!" Guy

"What we do in life, echoes in eternity" -Maximus Decimus Meridius

I've said this in another thread but it's worth mentioning again:

This forum is heavily filtered. Posts are deleted, edited, moved to the hidden forum and people who are honest get banned. If someone responds to a topic older than a year old then it will be closed for further discussion even if the topic is still relevant. If the mods deem the post off topic, they will close it but leave hundreds of others open. If the mods don't like a post, they'll close it or delete it. A small number of people control what are allowed to see just like in North Korea.

No other forum on the internet operates this way. Except for my local neighborhood Facebook group.

I love how OP literally compares the moderators to Kim Jong-un (totally alive btw). Post still gets approved. Kind of makes this whole thread pointless.

Reactions: 4 users
I would like to dedicate this thread in memory of the great members who have been filtered and censored from this board from telling prepharms the truth about pharmacy. The mods may have banned them but their legacies live on forever.

Mine are:
-Pharmacy is a Scam
-Modestanteater
-Livingmybestlife
-harvoni_rituxan

This forum is heavily filtered. Posts are deleted, edited, moved to the hidden forum and people who are honest get banned. If someone responds to a topic older than a year old then it will be closed for further discussion even if the topic is still relevant. If the mods deem the post off topic, they will close it but leave hundreds of others open. If the mods don't like a post, they'll close it or delete it. A small number of people control what are allowed to see just like in North Korea.

No other forum on the internet operates this way. Except for my local neighborhood Facebook group.
The people whom I miss reading their posts and got banned are:
Pharmacy is a scam
PharmD=Phake Doctor
pharmacy_sucks

Last edited by a moderator:
I love how OP literally compares the moderators to Kim Jong-un (totally alive btw). Post still gets approved. Kind of makes this whole thread pointless.

It's true, things are censored in both places. This thread has created lots of fun discussion, far from pointless.

what about that stoichiometry guy obsessed with computer science? thought he was funny. he even likes going around on reddit telling people hes from sdn

what about that stoichiometry guy obsessed with computer science? thought he was funny. he even likes going around on reddit telling people hes from sdn

He's still around. Just changed his name to pharmtocs.

Many many years ago when I used to be a silent member on here, there was this member that talked about finding a rich husband constantly. LOL. I thought she was funny. Don't see her here anymore.

That was SHC. Everytime someone starts a "what member do you miss thread", everyone always says SHC.

Is anyone here friends with her on FB? I've always wondered if she actually found a rich husband. Or did she decide to go back to dentist school? If I remember right, she had little interest in actually working as a pharmacist.

Mine are:
-Pharmacy is a Scam
-Modestanteater
-Livingmybestlife
-harvoni_rituxan

Bogleheads is heavily moderated. Any post that mentions politics they will delete or close the thread. Anything that gets off course from the original post, the moderator will remind to stay on topic. It's a very professional environment. SDN on the other hand has members attacking other members, talking about politics, complaining about their jobs, etc. I've started to spend less time on SDN and more on r/pharmacy

• Haha
That was SHC. Everytime someone starts a "what member do you miss thread", everyone always says SHC.

Is anyone here friends with her on FB? I've always wondered if she actually found a rich husband. Or did she decide to go back to dentist school? If I remember right, she had little interest in actually working as a pharmacist.

I was, she’s since deleted it, my last message with her was in 2012 when she sent me her rotation schedule, lol. I forgot to reply.

I looked her up just now, she bought a house in 2018, no husband on the deed so my presumption is she’s still looking for Mr. Right.

I should send her a postcard, see if she remembers me, hahah

• Haha
I was, she’s since deleted it, my last message with her was in 2012 when she sent me her rotation schedule, lol. I forgot to reply.

I looked her up just now, she bought a house in 2018, no husband on the deed so my presumption is she’s still looking for Mr. Right.

I should send her a postcard, see if she remembers me, hahah

Haha - little does she know a group from SDN is eagerly stalking her.

Wonder if her nose itches? Lol

Lol these people didn’t get banned, they have lives

Rxlea doesn't post here anymore, but I talk to her from time to time. She is doing great!

SDN1977 was so helpful back in the day. I don't remember why she was banned. I see her name pop up at times on a FB group I am part of. I know she was (and still may be) a professor at one of the colleges of pharmacy.

SHC...she always got people up in arms. Good times. I was always surprised WVU2007 (back in the day) and Sparda were never banned, but they know how to balance.

SDN1977 was so helpful back in the day. I don't remember why she was banned. I see her name pop up at times on a FB group I am part of. I know she was (and still may be) a professor at one of the colleges of pharmacy.

SHC...she always got people up in arms. Good times. I was always surprised WVU2007 (back in the day) and Sparda were never banned, but they know how to balance.

You used to post a lot more than you do now also.

You need to increase your posting frequency.

It is literally impossible to please people. Close one thread or ban one troll and we are worse than Korea, China, and Russia combined. Leave one thread or comment uncensored and SDN is “unbearable” or worse than 4chan (ok that’s a small exaggeration lol).

What I am saying is you people are the worst :p

Yup....just like trying to make techs happy as PIC. You're ****ed either way.

I am curious about type b pharmD. Back in the day he would talk about his plans to default on his $400k or so in student loans. I wonder how that is going.

You used to post a lot more than you do now also.

You need to increase your posting frequency.

Yeah, I got busy and only browse the boards occasionally! I've had my license for over 12 years...two residencies later. I did all that before residency was cool. I am so old and out of touch with the kidz these days. So many posts complaining about retail and I haven't done that gig since I was a student, so hard to relate.

I am curious about type b pharmD. Back in the day he would talk about his plans to default on his $400k or so in student loans. I wonder how that is going.

He probably left the country so he can skip paying his student loans (I am not kidding).

No one mentioned Zpak?

Rxlea doesn't post here anymore, but I talk to her from time to time. She is doing great!

All I see are cat photos

Status
Not open for further replies.