Fax DAT scores to dental school?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

hunterpostbacst

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have the DAT scores last year, which was AA 19. I got over 17 in every section. I scheduled to take DAT again on July 25th. Do you think I should request the last DAT scores?

And, why do we fax to dental schools? They does not even start to review our applications unless they can download the original scores from ADA?

Members don't see this ad.

I have the DAT scores last year, which was AA 19. I got over 17 in every section. I scheduled to take DAT again on July 25th. Do you think I should request the last DAT scores?
When you request your most recent scores to be sent out to schools, this year, they will automatically forward the old ones as well.
And, why do we fax to dental schools? They does not even start to review our applications unless they can download the original scores from ADA?
There's really no reason why you would want to fax scores to schools. Like they said, they might include the faxed scores with your application, but they wouldn't make any final decisions until they see your official scores!

I think your DAT score is awesome so I am not sure why you are retaking it.
If I were you, I would rather focus on boosting up your GPA (unless it's also already higher than the average).