willabeast

7+ Year Member
Mar 7, 2011
Status
Attending Physician
This could also be a way for some players in the stem cell business to get the guv to eliminate some of their competition.
it is interesting that Dr. Berman was not charging patients for the procedure that the FDA disliked so much (if i understand the article).
If Dr. Berman had no profit motive in doing the procedure, he was losing money on it. Sounds like he was doing research?

Reactions: GH253

oreosandsake

10+ Year Member
Apr 6, 2007
Chicago
Status
Resident [Any Field]
This could also be a way for some players in the stem cell business to get the guv to eliminate some of their competition.
it is interesting that Dr. Berman was not charging patients for the procedure that the FDA disliked so much (if i understand the article).
If Dr. Berman had no profit motive in doing the procedure, he was losing money on it. Sounds like he was doing research?
his company sells widgets to create SVF.

it is interesting that we can all read the FDA language together, and Dr. Berman can come up a completely different interpretation of it than everyone else in the room.

About the Ads

willabeast

7+ Year Member
Mar 7, 2011
Status
Attending Physician
his company sells widgets to create SVF.

it is interesting that we can all read the FDA language together, and Dr. Berman can come up a completely different interpretation of it than everyone else in the room.
//Dr. Berman, who is also a director of StemImmune, also said that none of the patients had experienced serious adverse effects or died as a result of the treatment involving the vaccine, which he noted, was free.//

oreosandsake

10+ Year Member
Apr 6, 2007
Chicago
Status
Resident [Any Field]
//Dr. Berman, who is also a director of StemImmune, also said that none of the patients had experienced serious adverse effects or died as a result of the treatment involving the vaccine, which he noted, was free.//

i did read the article. I guess we can sit back and wait to see what happens when he keeps telling the FDA they are wrong. Hubris doesn't override the federal government's power to take it all away

About the Ads