Feasability of doing a pre dental

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

blankguy

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi,
I graduated with a Bachelors in Economics 6 yrs ago. My undergrad GPA is 2.61 :(which is horrendously low. The problem is that it took mw 6 yrs to graduate because I had to take a couple of years off. I did take premed courses some 10 yrs ago which a flunked(organic chemistry and Biology). It seems to me that doing this is going to raise a lot of questions and I will have to do a lot of convincing that I do have the maturity. I have recently taken some Computer Science courses(which I have done well) because I was interested in working in the technology field but given the current condition of that area I may need to consider other options that interest me.

I think this is going to be a waste of time just because I would raise a lot of question marks. Back then(when I was an undergrad) I didn't have the maturity.:(

Members don't see this ad.

Oops! Could the admin or moderator move this to the appropriate pre-dental forum.