Feb 1 deadline is for Fall 06 right?!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

anonymuz

dance!
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
i just got an email from aadsas it says deadloine for the listed school are feb 1, and i was just making sure this is for the fall of 06 sand not 07 right? lol

The following dental schools have a February 1, 2006 deadline date:

Howard University
U. of Kentucky
U. of Louisville
University of Nebraska
U. of Nevada, Las Vegas
U. of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey
State University of New York, Buffalo
Case Western Reserve University
Meharry Medical College

Members don't see this ad.

Haha.. yeah it's for 06.

excellent.. so when is the earliest i can appy because i was planning to apply this coming summer for 07 fall... is summer too early ?

Members don't see this ad :)
the earliest you can apply is mid-may when they open AADSAS up for the 2007 cycle. you can fill out a "practice" application for the current cycle right now without submitting/paying in order to get your ducks in line for may (although there may be some slight changes to next cycle's application).

best of luck to the next cycle of applicants :luck:

You should definitely apply as soon as possible. I applied in late May and had several interviews scheduled before August was over. Good luck next year...

Toothdoc2b said:
You should definitely apply as soon as possible. I applied in late May and had several interviews scheduled before August was over. Good luck next year...

sweet...im perfectly on track for everything.. kaplan class will be over late march, take the test in april, get applications ready for mid-may and i am on my wayyyyyyyyyyyy :spin:

anonymuz said:
sweet...im perfectly on track for everything.. kaplan class will be over late march, take the test in april, get applications ready for mid-may and i am on my wayyyyyyyyyyyy :spin:

And then if you are lucky you might start dental school Fall 2007.
Goodluck.

why get yourselves into this. all the suffering and pain you gonna have to go through. god! is it all really worth it? yes! :D