1. SDN Mobile is now free on iTunes and on the Google Play Store. Enjoy!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest, be sure to check out How To Get Into Dental School, our free downloadable PDF with step-by-step details for dental school applicants!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Feb. 22 at Columbia

Discussion in 'Pre-Dental' started by Stanford Fencer, Feb 13, 2002.

1. Stanford Fencer

Stanford Fencer Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

Just wondering if anyone else will be there that day. Hope to meet you all! :cool:

2. ricegirl

ricegirl Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

stanford fencer,

good luck at your interview! i've read some of your posts and it's nice to know that the interviews are coming in. :)

ricegirl

3. OP
    OP
    Stanford Fencer

7+ Year Member

thank you ricegirl...
    though being thus late, i can hardly predict the outcome of these interviews.
    where are you going next year?

4. hey177an

hey177an Junior Member
    7+ Year Member

congrats for the interview offer from columbia. u r in a better shape than i am. =) mine is on march 8, that was the earliest available. well i just hope the class is not close to full.. although it probably is getting close to full as i'm typing. anyways, i work in a building next to a dental school... maybe if u r thinking about sticking around the school after the interview, we could get together to chat. just an idea.
    good luck with ur interviews and keep me posted.
    as for me, i have nyu interview next week, and one at columbia in march. anyways take care

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. OP
    OP
    Stanford Fencer

7+ Year Member

sent you an email, haesung...

:)