feb 26 INTERVIEW at NYU

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

missiondds

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
People interviewed on feb 26th at NYU can post their ACCEPTANCE/REJECTION/WAITLIST HERE. 2/3 weeks of wait:xf:

Members don't see this ad.

hi aligner,

Yes I was interviewed on 26th FEB. I am waiting fr a reply.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hai MISSION DDS,
I was also i/ved on feb 26,... oohh my god cant wait for the result...
Anyway Best wishes for your addmission..:thumbup:

Hai MISSION DDS,
I was also i/ved on feb 26,... oohh my god cant wait for the result...
Anyway Best wishes for your addmission..:thumbup:

RH81...how long does it takes from the start till you finish the interview, college tour, lunch and everything, also do you have to carry any documents/papers?? (i'm just curious) reply will be appreciated!

Hey Headstrong,
We were there by 8.00 A.M. i/v was about 15mins (for me).. Not just 1 Docter is conducting the i/v..., 'cos everybody in our batch
(11 members) were done by 9.10a.m, Then we had Q/A session with addmission co-ordinator, tour, lunch.. Everything was done by 1.30p.m...
Actually , after all this, we were chating with the D3 student, which was really informative... I was in car by 2.30 p.m....:)

Hope this helps... All the best..:thumbup:

Hey Headstong,
just a update for my message, I carried my original documents (college certificate, experience letters, ece,nbde,toefl score reports... just in case if they ask...) they did not ask for anything... All they'll ask for is a copy of your email invitation for i/v. Jus take a printout of that.. thats enough..:)

Hey Headstrong,
We were there by 8.00 A.M. i/v was about 15mins (for me).. Not just 1 Docter is conducting the i/v..., 'cos everybody in our batch
(11 members) were done by 9.10a.m, Then we had Q/A session with addmission co-ordinator, tour, lunch.. Everything was done by 1.30p.m...
Actually , after all this, we were chating with the D3 student, which was really informative... I was in car by 2.30 p.m....:)

Hope this helps... All the best..:thumbup:
hiii RH81, can u plz share the stats of the applicants who were there wid u on the i/v day...thanks in advance

Hey Headstong,
just a update for my message, I carried my original documents (college certificate, experience letters, ece,nbde,toefl score reports... just in case if they ask...) they did not ask for anything... All they'll ask for is a copy of your email invitation for i/v. Jus take a printout of that.. thats enough..:)

hey i apologize to reply late, you are a great help!! all my wishes for your acceptance:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Got my letter today... I interviewed on Feb 26th (84/117/3.51)... I live in Canada so it came by UPS post marked on the 6th... your letters should be coming soon!

:clap: :banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana: :clap:

Hey guys,
Got my Acceptance letter yesterday, I was i/ved on feb 26th... I really wanna thank every SDNers for helping me out this long way.....:love: