Fed up with the nastiness in this forum

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Crash Bandicoot

brb fraudin'
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Seriously guys. Are you aware that there are people in this world that have a severe medical condition which causes them to be that way? My mother for instance is one of those people. She is a truck driver that has bad knees and a bad back from driving the truck but you probably do not care about that case either. Oh well I am not one of those people I am 6'4" 245lbs and I exercise every day. I would love to see you say something like to my mother in front of me. Probably never happen though you are probably just an internet tough guy. I doubt very seriously you would say that to someones face. Just my thought.What do you think. Oh I am sorry you probably do not have a brain. I on the other hand will be happy to buy you a plane ticket to come here and see if you have the nerve to say that to someone I know.

Members don't see this ad.

What the **** are you talking about?

I would really like to know what you are talking about, what exactly were people saying? Why would anyone speak negatively about someone who has bad knees?

Members don't see this ad :)
So where do you live? Buy me a plane ticket. :)

23t2hzt.jpg

Realistically, I don't think you can argue with that.

uhh...you got some explainin to do my man.

I would really like to know what you are talking about, what exactly were people saying? Why would anyone speak negatively about someone who has bad knees?

Ok, for example, take this thread. The first response really makes me wonder what is going on in some posters' heads. When I was a kid I had hopes and dreams. We all did. But over time, the daily grind gets in the way and you miss the things that really matter, even though they are right in front of you, staring you in the face. I think the next time you should ask yourself "Am I on the right track here?". I don't mean to be rude but people like you I really pity. So maybe you could use the few brain cells you have and take advantage of the knowledge I have given you now. Good luck.

This guy doesn't have rage problems, he has rage solutions....

Seriously, WTF? Without context we're all lost. And even though I'm bigger than you, I wouldn't use my size on an internet forum.....

What the **** is he talking about? :laugh:

Ok, for example, take this thread. The first response really makes me wonder what is going on in some posters' heads. When I was a kid I had hopes and dreams. We all did. But over time, the daily grind gets in the way and you miss the things that really matter, even though they are right in front of you, staring you in the face. I think the next time you should ask yourself "Am I on the right track here?". I don't mean to be rude but people like you I really pity. So maybe you could use the few brain cells you have and take advantage of the knowledge I have given you now. Good luck.

wat the hell are you talking about???

Seriously guys. Are you aware that there are people in this world that have a severe medical condition which causes them to be that way? My mother for instance is one of those people. She is a truck driver that has bad knees and a bad back from driving the truck but you probably do not care about that case either. Oh well I am not one of those people I am 6'4" 245lbs and I exercise every day. I would love to see you say something like to my mother in front of me. Probably never happen though you are probably just an internet tough guy. I doubt very seriously you would say that to someones face. Just my thought.What do you think. Oh I am sorry you probably do not have a brain. I on the other hand will be happy to buy you a plane ticket to come here and see if you have the nerve to say that to someone I know.

Rofl. this again?

Here's a facebook group with a comment that explains it nicely:
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=2244718852

"this is just a block of nonsensical text that is used as a device to baffle and incite confusion amoungst users of internet forums"

Sorry to crash the party!

Members don't see this ad :)

Dude, you need a doctor. A thread about purple unicorns would make more sense than this.

Writing gibberish like that takes skill, I'll give you that.

lol, we got played. :)

This guy doesn't have rage problems, he has rage solutions....

Seriously, WTF? Without context we're all lost. And even though I'm bigger than you, I wouldn't use my size on an internet forum.....

But do you exercise every day? I do. But that's beside the point.

Really I think it's more a reflection of a general societal problem than anything else. I have relatives from not so far back that were namibian tribesman. they happen to have fought lions just to become warriors. I dont know what you know about lions but they aren't like your average cat. I bet you would absolutely **** yourself if you ever saw a real life lion.. especially if you were only holding a sharpened stick and you were naked. come talk to me when some of your family members have gone on the zambutu bibjano; aka the trial of life. until you have done half the **** that they have maybe you shouldnt even talk to me like this. I know you think you're hard and **** but guess what pal.. u arent'. now go grow some namibian genes and we'll talk about this **** for real

This is the funniest thread on SDN dude :laugh:. I like nonsensical posts from meat heads that are 6'4 and weigh 245 lbs. You sound like the stereotypical frat guy. Did you wake up on the wrong side of the bed this morning? Or are you troll?

Dude, you need a doctor. A thread about purple unicorns would make more sense than this.

Speaking of which, I think that unicorns are alpha. It's a f*cking horse with a f*cking horn growing out of its f*cking head! The only way they could be anymore alpha is if they came equipped with Stinger missles on the side. Then you could ride them over to your ex girlfriends house and blow that **** up. If anyone in her family survives, you could spear them with the horn as they crawl out of the rubble and try to run. Then, you could parade around the neighborhood with her grandma's lifeless body on the end of the horn, and proclaim your alphaness, as you watch her neighbors tremble in fear. Then you would be the Unicorn King, and children would sing songs of your adventures for generations to come. Armies would paint murals in your honor with the blood of their vanquished enemies. Man, that would be rad!

Speaking of which, I think that unicorns are alpha. It's a f*cking horse with a f*cking horn growing out of its f*cking head! The only way they could be anymore alpha is if they came equipped with Stinger missles on the side. Then you could ride them over to your ex girlfriends house and blow that **** up. If anyone in her family survives, you could spear them with the horn as they crawl out of the rubble and try to run. Then, you could parade around the neighborhood with her grandma's lifeless body on the end of the horn, and proclaim your alphaness, as you watch her neighbors tremble in fear. Then you would be the Unicorn King, and children would sing songs of your adventures for generations to come. Armies would paint murals in your honor with the blood of their vanquished enemies. Man, that would be rad!

I'm not sure if it is meh or heh. But unicorns are alpha.

Alright kiddies, this is pretty clearly not going anywhere remotely useful or, you know, rational, so I'm gonna go ahead and close it. Sorry!

Status
Not open for further replies.