federal loans

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

drmadhuusa

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone,
I came to know abt my acceptance into nyu at the end of march,
But till now i have not applied my fafsa application online and just today i came to know that the last date is march 1st for 2008-2009.
I was not sure that i will be accepted or not , so i didnt bother abt the loans.
But wen i got my acceptance i called nyu abt the financial aid process last week they told me to wait until i get the admissions packet,which i havent got till today.do they send the admiisions packet also thru regular mail or priority mail?y is it taking so long time?
I was totally ignorant abt this fafsa thing and its dead line.I was under the impression that the college financial aid people will walk thru the whole process of the loans.but i heard that we have to fill the fafsa application.
So can anyone tell me if i apply now my fafsa application will i be still able to get my federal loans for this year. iam so confused and worried , plssss share some info abt this.
anykind of help is appreciated
thanks a lot,

Members don't see this ad.

Hello everyone,
I came to know abt my acceptance into nyu at the end of march,
But till now i have not applied my fafsa application online and just today i came to know that the last date is march 1st for 2008-2009.
I was not sure that i will be accepted or not , so i didnt bother abt the loans.
But wen i got my acceptance i called nyu abt the financial aid process last week they told me to wait until i get the admissions packet,which i havent got till today.do they send the admiisions packet also thru regular mail or priority mail?y is it taking so long time?
I was totally ignorant abt this fafsa thing and its dead line.I was under the impression that the college financial aid people will walk thru the whole process of the loans.but i heard that we have to fill the fafsa application.
So can anyone tell me if i apply now my fafsa application will i be still able to get my federal loans for this year. iam so confused and worried , plssss share some info abt this.
anykind of help is appreciated
thanks a lot,
fill ur fafsa now..u will be ok

they use to say the interview day that u should fill out a fafsa even if u dont get accepted,it doesnt matter,what u have to do do is fill it out today and do not wait for ur admission packet ,the admission packet the only thing that is gonna say is that u have to fill out a fafsa.

Hi Malboro,
Thanks a lot for ur info.
iam filling out one.
it was just i was worried abt the loans .
they use to say the interview day that u should fill out a fafsa even if u dont get accepted,it doesnt matter,what u have to do do is fill it out today and do not wait for ur admission packet ,the admission packet the only thing that is gonna say is that u have to fill out a fafsa.