feed back score sheet if fail naplex

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

baronzb

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I've called NABP twice and they insist the board of pharmacy has this sheet. I called the board, they insist the NABP has this sheet.

Members don't see this ad.

NABP has the feedback score sheet. It's the same letter that NABP send you with your score. I think useless. It's divided into three area
1. assure safe and effective Pharmacotherapy and optimised Therapeutic Outcome (56% of the test)
2. Assure safe and accurate Preparation and dispensing medications ( approximately 33% of the test)
3. Provide Health Care information and promote Public Health (approximately 11%)

They give you a number for each area, the passing candidate has an average of 13 in each area.

That's really bs. you don't really know how to improve upon that crap they give you.

another thing is, is 13 an average of all passers? That is, it includes the bare minimum passers and the excelled passers. In which case, is passing score mor like 11-13, the mode being 12 or so?