Feedback from UW?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

BigBadBix

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone hear anything at all post-interview from UW?

-BBB

Members don't see this ad.

I got a generic sounding email yesterday.
BigBadBix said:
Anyone hear anything at all post-interview from UW?

-BBB

nothing back- my "first choice" - I'd love to get even the generic "dear canididate" email from them!

Members don't see this ad :)
nothing for me either

coogmed said:
nothing back- my "first choice" - I'd love to get even the generic "dear canididate" email from them!

Same here! I am glad to know I'm not the only one, though...makes it less frustrating. Although it's clear that my life has become pretty pathetic now that I'm jealous of mattman for getting a form letter. :)

-BBB

My first choice too! But no letter or email. BOOO

Nada except a request to fill out a monstrously long survey (yeah, right!) shortly after I interviewed.

To be honest, I'm not surprised -- they had me written down for a completely different interview date (glad I called to double-check) and then I had to call again because I never got the confirmation email with details for the right date. Not what I would call "on top of it."

No correspondence at all, in fact.

I wasn't invited for an interview and was never rejected. They neglected to respond to my emails about interviewing. I don't mind not being invited for an interview, but give me the dignity of a proper rejection! If this scam of an ERAS is going to charge me per program, then a rejection is the least that $15 should buy, right?

I feel better.

DS