Feedback on Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DSS

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Can someone who attended or knows someone who attended PCOM provide some feedback on how the school is? Is it good? Do they have good faculty? Is the administration supportive for student success? Do they have any resources for students to succeed? Are there are any instances of students having bad experiences? Do they prepare you for COMPLEX AND USMLE? Any red flags? Residency match? Student pass rate? I would love to gather as much information as possible

Members don't see this ad.

It’s considered one of the better DO schools for sure. Well established. Everyone I know there likes it.
This is assuming you’re talking about Philadelphia. I don’t know anything about the other campuses a

Do they prepare you for COMPLEX AND USMLE? Any red flags? Residency match? Student pass rate? I would love to gather as much information as possible
Wait there's a COMPLEX exam now? I... was just joking in the PE thread... :bag::sorry:

In all seriousness, search for the PCOM thread and ask current students.