• Scariest Story Contest

Now that it's getting close to Halloween, we're running a contest to hear your scariest stories! These can be scary stories that you've experienced or stories that you've heard and the story with the most reactions will win!

JOIN CONTEST

Feel horrible after NAPLEX!!!

AlwaysmeanttobeRPH

2+ Year Member
Mar 13, 2016
    Hey guys! I just took the Naplex couple of days ago and feel horrible. I almost cried on my way back home. I thought the test was all over the place and nothing could have prepared me for that. After calming my nerves, I was calculating how many question I might have gotten right and at this point I can safely say that I might have gotten atleast 130 questions right if not more. I have no idea how they do scaled score so I just wanted to get some advice from people who have taken the exams and their experiences and also from people who might have heard anything about the exam. Thank you all for all the comments and I am sure I will come back and update you on my scores!

AlwaysmeanttobeRPH

2+ Year Member
    Mar 13, 2016
      Took Naplex on 5/30/2020, I checked Pearson and there is only one option "rescore"
      Did pearson vue trick; right click anywhere in the page, click "inspect", then Ctrl+F, type pearsonexam, and you will see a value. I got 70 but I am not sure if that is scaled or not
      I took it on June 1st and mine still says att generated and registration has not been closed yet so I can't use that trick...I wish I could though lol

About the Ads

projektreverb

2+ Year Member
      May 28, 2018
        Just an update:
        I just got my results and ......

PASSED with triple digits!!!

Congrats! See people? If you feel terrible That’s a good sign. We all do. If you feel confident, that’s where I’d be worried. I still vividly remember the days leading up to my test and the day of, days following. I took mine on a Thursday and didn’t find out I passed until the following Tuesday. Admittedly, wasn’t my most enjoyable weekend.

Reactions: 1 users
        This thread is more than 1 year old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
        2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
        3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
        4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
        5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
        6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
        7. This thread is locked.