1. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice

feel like ****

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by zama, Oct 24, 2002.

1. zama

zama Member
    7+ Year Member

I found out that I was waitlisted at Vanderbilt, and it ruined my day (week). I know some of you have not gotten any interviews yet, but I still feel like ****. It sucks, you think that the interview went well and then a big fat waitlist. I feel depressed. I have other interviews, but Vandy is the place for me. I feel weak and inadequate, I was robbed of my manhood. Please don't think that I am an obsessive freak, but being waitlisted still sucks. :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. BobbyDylanFan

BobbyDylanFan Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

Heyman,

Relax and don't worry so much...remember that being waitlisted is not the end of the world since many applicants get off of it and accepted. I suggest you write a note to Vandy telling them how much it means to you to be accepted by them (how great their school is)....and possibley even send any extra credential type things. Best of luck!:cool:

4. Woots32

Woots32 kinda funky, kinda fine
    7+ Year Member

Medical Student
    Major bummer. :(

Even though you're waitlisted at Vandy, I'd say you're more than welcome to sympatize w/ the UMich obsessive waitlist people crowd. There's always room for one more (unfortunately!)

Hang in there, maybe this just means you'll savor the acceptance that much more when it finally arrives! :)