feel like ****

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

zama

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I found out that I was waitlisted at Vanderbilt, and it ruined my day (week). I know some of you have not gotten any interviews yet, but I still feel like ****. It sucks, you think that the interview went well and then a big fat waitlist. I feel depressed. I have other interviews, but Vandy is the place for me. I feel weak and inadequate, I was robbed of my manhood. Please don't think that I am an obsessive freak, but being waitlisted still sucks. :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

Members don't see this ad.

Heyman,

Relax and don't worry so much...remember that being waitlisted is not the end of the world since many applicants get off of it and accepted. I suggest you write a note to Vandy telling them how much it means to you to be accepted by them (how great their school is)....and possibley even send any extra credential type things. Best of luck!:cool:

Major bummer. :(

Even though you're waitlisted at Vandy, I'd say you're more than welcome to sympatize w/ the UMich obsessive waitlist people crowd. There's always room for one more (unfortunately!)

Hang in there, maybe this just means you'll savor the acceptance that much more when it finally arrives! :)