1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Guest! Check out the 3 MCAT Study Plan Options listed in the 'stickies' area at the top of the forums (BoomBoom, SN2ed, and MCATJelly). Let us know which you like best.

Also, we now offer a MCAT Test-Prep Exhibitions Forum where you can ask questions directly from the test-prep services.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. This forum is for support and discussion only. Please promote test prep materials/services (including AMAs) in the Special Offers subforum only. Thanks!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Feeling sick with 10 days left... are you kidding me?!

Discussion in 'MCAT: Medical College Admissions Test' started by kanda1o, Aug 12, 2015.

1. kanda1o

Pre-Medical
    Exam is on Aug 22.

**** is coming up.

I woke up this morning with a baaad (worse than normal) headache, and a sore throat.

I'm not sure if I'm asking for any advice with this post. More or less, I want to complain and rant to someone. And I feel like you would all understand. Anyone have any illness-right-before-the-exam stories you'd care to share?

2. moesman777

Pre-Medical
    Its better than being sick the day of the exam or the few days prior? Hopefully you're over it before the 22nd.

kanda1o likes this.
  3. kanda1o

Pre-Medical
    Yes, that's what I'm shooting for! Lots of tea tea tea tea tea teaaaaa

4. dushash

2+ Year Member

Medical Student (Accepted)
    No worries, you'll be fine in 3 days. Try to rest and watch some videos meanwhile.

5. TheAnonymous

2+ Year Member

Make sure you get enough sleep and you will recover soon!

Don't worry man!